Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Enhancement Shaman: We are bigger and last longer

SHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

puk, puk, puk, puk

BOOOOOOOOOSH!
BRAAAAAK!
Crack!
POW!
POW!
POW!
BLARGHWEIJNKDLWNLKLMCSHT!!!!!

That was me putting on my lightning shield, placing my totems, and going through my rotation.
Stormstrike, Earthshock, Lavalash, autoattack, and a super-sexy ultra-sweet instantly-instant MW5 lightning bolt.  

Now somewhere in there was a crit, so we just buffed the attack power of our raid, buffed our own attack speed, and got ourselves some freebie mana for our next spell casts!  Win!

I'm trying to make the case that being an enhancement shaman will get you fast cars and hawt babes.  Which is totally true.  Not only are we putting out some nice dps, we are providing some major buffs to the raid.  Including but not limited to HEROISM!  I can't type HEROISM! without making it in all caps.  It's impossible.  It's just the greatest thing ever.  When I'm bored on my other alts, I just hop onto my shaman, and I go HEROISM! and everything's well with me.

Also, if you're like me, you don't just like doing your job, you like to look good while you're doing it.  And you know what? With my broad chiseled shoulders, big bad arms, and larger-than-life tentacles coming out my chin I know I'm lookin' hawt 24/7 (Oh, and don't forget my delicate hooves!).

So if you ever were thinking about becoming an enhancement shaman.  Just DOOO EEET!  

No comments:

Post a Comment