Monday, February 2, 2009

It's Not a Skirt.....


I'd like to give a little disclaimer here, because the rest of this entry states otherwise: I like getting phat lootz and upgrading.

But what the heck is THIS

Click on that link.  Look at the picture.  Look at it in 3D.  Why am I wearing a dress!?  I mean, part of my whole mojo is looking good while I DPS.  THAT just does not look good.  I mean, seriously.  It's mail, right?  Can you imagine wearing a flippity SKIRT made of mail?  Mail should go clink clink clink.  I mean, how am I gonna show off my muscular thighs and defined calves?  You know, runway models will tell you that you gotta feel the clothing, and let it define your gait. If I was a runway model I'd be skipping and singing tra-la-la-la-la while doing the Heigan dance.  

But no, I refuse.  I control forces of nature and the elements while slamming my foes with the might of the Windfury and thunder!  RAWR!  

But right now, I'm looking for an iron after each fight because I've wrinkled my skirt all in bunches during the fight....

Here's to hoping the T8 Shaman legs look better than these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment